Thursday, May 10, 2012

Back to Evolve

So I've been taking a break from training at Evolve because of my school exams and some other personal commitments. So it's the first training back at Evolve for me since my exams ended. Went for my usual BJJ lesson at 745 and today Airam was the instructor (where's Zoro? I don't understand how the instructors rotate but no big deal all are good).

Learned some escapes from side control today. Nothing really fanciful just the usual hip escape, hook with legs to get half guard and then work towards full guard. The other was the escape to double underhooks and then bridge to take the back. Specific training was quite satisfying though, managed to finish two submissions, one americana armlock and the other was an armbar. Submissions FTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment